Why Nutrition & Why Now?
When the holidays roll around, it’s easy to tell yourself you’re going to scrap your diet and start eating better and working out more AFTER the New Year.
When you really sit down and think about it:
What is stopping you from doing it right now?
We all know there are a few big meals during the holidays (approximately 9 if you do the math) and indulging in things you don’t normally eat is part of it. But what if you could indulge a little and still stick to a plan?
What if it was as simple as just adding some fruits and veggies to your diet and not changing anything else? What if this was a challenge and there was incentive and accountability to do so?
Here are some reasons why you’ll want to do this THIS TIME OF YEAR:
- You will build healthy habits
- You will start with a small goal without overhauling everything at one time
- You can still enjoy your other foods for your celebratory meals!
- When the holidays are over, you will have a grasp on fruit and veggies intake which a lot of people struggle with
- Success begets more success. Roll into 2020 with momentum!
The Big Takeaway
Challenge yourself. Give yourself something to focus on while you’re eating during the holidays. Keep yourself on track so you’re not starting in a much worse position when 2020 rolls around.
I Want to Do This!
Great! We want to help you with our #800gChallenge so you can signup HERE!
I Want More Information…
We are having an informational meeting for our Challenge participants AND our “I think I want to do it” participants on Tuesday, December 3rd at 7pm. We will be doing this at our gym:
Iron Hero CrossFit
615 N 114th St
Omaha, NE 68154
Show up if you’re in the challenge already! Show up if you think you want to do the challenge but want to ask some questions!
What Else Are You Going To Do To Keep Yourself on Track This Holiday Season?
- Start this challenge or find someone to keep you accountable
- Eat lots of fruits and veggies THEN eat the other portions on your plate
- Use a smaller plate
- Don’t starve yourself for the BIG MEAL. Eat normally up to, and including, your BIG MEAL!
- After this holiday meal? Go right back to eating normally
Need more? Signup HERE!